fakescape 602
Please log in or register!
fakescape 602
Please log in or register!
fakescape 602
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World's Most Popular Rsps

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Vote!Vote!  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to the server FTW SCAPE get client Here! Click here for the server!
DONATE
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Kawasaki invited to spring camp by Seattle
being able to buy x amount EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:51 pm by xiaojin

» Divinity for Administrator.
being able to buy x amount EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:05 pm by JT THE SKILL

» if you want to donate
being able to buy x amount EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:03 pm by JT THE SKILL

» Hello Guys
being able to buy x amount EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 4:32 am by Rshelp

» Rezilient's Signature
being able to buy x amount EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:58 pm by andy

» Why Do You Hate Me?:S:(
being able to buy x amount EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:35 am by dark

» RuneLazarus 317 Server [New]
being able to buy x amount EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:13 am by Shadow Xyo

» randumness77's staff application
being able to buy x amount EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 8:15 pm by randumness77

» Oh Okay Lol admin application.
being able to buy x amount EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:27 pm by oh okay lol

Top posters
Amy (205)
being able to buy x amount I_vote_lcapbeing able to buy x amount I_voting_barbeing able to buy x amount I_vote_rcap 
[Mod] Y (204)
being able to buy x amount I_vote_lcapbeing able to buy x amount I_voting_barbeing able to buy x amount I_vote_rcap 
nate (203)
dark (141)
(Mod) Erin (135)
Toxic (126)
(Mod) Hr2 (113)
Mod Morter13 (78)
(k0-owner) k0withrange (77)
Chief lego22 (71)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 291 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:51 pm

being able to buy x amount

Go down 
+5
Chief lego22
sarah
Mod Morter13
ryan1
grizzly mint
9 posters
AuthorMessage
grizzly mint

grizzly mint

being able to buy x amount Empty
PostSubject: being able to buy x amount   being able to buy x amount EmptySat May 22, 2010 6:54 pm

ok guys it buggs me to have to keep clicking buy 10 buy 5 or buy 1 ...im sure u all do to...so why not put buy x amount on there ? just swap it with the buy 50 or just simply add it if u chould it would be easy on all of us players and supporters of ftw scape afro
Back to top Go down
ryan1

ryan1

PostSubject: Re: being able to buy x amount   being able to buy x amount EmptySat May 22, 2010 7:45 pm

no cause then they can buy al lthe items and there wil be non left for other people
Back to top Go down
Mod Morter13
Mod Morter13

PostSubject: Re: being able to buy x amount   being able to buy x amount EmptySat May 22, 2010 9:01 pm

not if there are loads of the items.. but i think the x amount good. just needs more ideas on how to run out and stuff
Back to top Go down
sarah

PostSubject: Re: being able to buy x amount   being able to buy x amount EmptySun May 23, 2010 12:08 pm

oh yeah i agree sitting there clicking buy 50...500 times for summoning shards Crying or Very sad lol so x amount sould definatly be something to talk about more n st00f hehehe
Back to top Go down
Chief lego22

Chief lego22

PostSubject: Re: being able to buy x amount   being able to buy x amount EmptySun May 23, 2010 12:11 pm

Hmm Good Idea.. But That May Bring problems As Well..Using It With The Summoning Stuff Is Really Good.. But For Example Uhm..Buying In-Store Stuff That Only remains 10.. If U Buy Them All.. The Other Players Will Not Be Able To Buy It.. And That May Be a Conflict =/
Back to top Go down
Mod Gaz

Mod Gaz

PostSubject: Re: being able to buy x amount   being able to buy x amount EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:09 am

It would be very helpful exept for the "please sell me that barrows gloves, there none left in the shop" Razz
Back to top Go down
http://Ftw-scape.tk
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: being able to buy x amount   being able to buy x amount EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:59 am

i have 25mill shard just ask me for like 100k shards etc : D
Back to top Go down
spartan 7157

PostSubject: Re: being able to buy x amount   being able to buy x amount EmptyWed May 26, 2010 1:16 pm

i agree with the shard amount buying 50... takes to long but i suggest making it like able where u can buy 1000
Back to top Go down
imba

imba

PostSubject: Re: being able to buy x amount   being able to buy x amount EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:52 pm

Yeah the X amount is really usefull though, i trained to 80 summoning and i had the kramps spam clicking the buy 50. It doesnt matter if people just buy all the stuff they want because people can use autoclickers if they wanna do that. Adding this will be great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: being able to buy x amount   being able to buy x amount Empty

Back to top Go down

being able to buy x amount
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fakescape 602 :: Official Server :: Suggestions/Feedback-
Jump to: