fakescape 602
Please log in or register!
fakescape 602
Please log in or register!
fakescape 602
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World's Most Popular Rsps

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Vote!Vote!  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to the server FTW SCAPE get client Here! Click here for the server!
Similar topics
DONATE
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Kawasaki invited to spring camp by Seattle
Co-Owner report. EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:51 pm by xiaojin

» Divinity for Administrator.
Co-Owner report. EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:05 pm by JT THE SKILL

» if you want to donate
Co-Owner report. EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:03 pm by JT THE SKILL

» Hello Guys
Co-Owner report. EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 4:32 am by Rshelp

» Rezilient's Signature
Co-Owner report. EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:58 pm by andy

» Why Do You Hate Me?:S:(
Co-Owner report. EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:35 am by dark

» RuneLazarus 317 Server [New]
Co-Owner report. EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:13 am by Shadow Xyo

» randumness77's staff application
Co-Owner report. EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 8:15 pm by randumness77

» Oh Okay Lol admin application.
Co-Owner report. EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:27 pm by oh okay lol

Top posters
Amy (205)
Co-Owner report. I_vote_lcapCo-Owner report. I_voting_barCo-Owner report. I_vote_rcap 
[Mod] Y (204)
Co-Owner report. I_vote_lcapCo-Owner report. I_voting_barCo-Owner report. I_vote_rcap 
nate (203)
dark (141)
(Mod) Erin (135)
Toxic (126)
(Mod) Hr2 (113)
Mod Morter13 (78)
(k0-owner) k0withrange (77)
Chief lego22 (71)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 291 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:51 pm

Co-Owner report.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
imba

imba

Co-Owner report. Empty
PostSubject: Co-Owner report.   Co-Owner report. EmptyThu May 27, 2010 1:04 pm

Hey hello, My name is Imba and i've been playing on this server since last night. I seemed to get along with everybody. Today i went back online and jonny said in yell for people to go to bh. I killed Jonny 5 times and he got pissed off appearently. After some other immature friend of him came calling me names i also killed him 2 times in pk. After that i went home rebanked and went back to pk. And i saw that i got slayed. Jonny slayed me and he had to say: Because he can do what the fuck he wants. I find this inapropiate and i did have a screen posted it to toxic. I also saw jonny slaying somebody else, muting people and resetted somebodys account, called i make u quit or something. I find him very immature and i think he doesn´t have the skills and/or people skills to CO-RUN a server.

Please do something about this immature people. i know i havent been on for a long time but it´s just inapropiate.
Back to top Go down
[Mod] Y

[Mod] Y

Co-Owner report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Co-Owner report.   Co-Owner report. EmptyFri May 28, 2010 9:53 pm

Everytime i see jonny, he is always having problems with stuff so he was probably already pissed off and you probably made it go a bit far.... That is what i think because i know Jonny and Jonny is a good man.
Back to top Go down
(k0-owner) k0withrange

Co-Owner report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Co-Owner report.   Co-Owner report. EmptyFri May 28, 2010 10:26 pm

Jonny is allways getting in trouble... I don't like him tbh
Back to top Go down
imba

imba

Co-Owner report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Co-Owner report.   Co-Owner report. EmptySat May 29, 2010 5:52 am

If Killing somebody in BH = pissing somebody off, then you've got some serious issues man.
From what i've saw, He is anything but a good man. He is an immature son of a bitch.
Well i can hard make you agree with me Mod Y since you didn't see anything. and he probably acts different to you:)
Back to top Go down
(k0-owner) k0withrange

Co-Owner report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Co-Owner report.   Co-Owner report. EmptySat May 29, 2010 6:39 am

wll imba, everyone is immature at times, calling him a "son of a bitch" isn't going to solve anything.
Back to top Go down
(k0-owner) k0withrange

Co-Owner report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Co-Owner report.   Co-Owner report. EmptySat May 29, 2010 6:40 am

LOL SORT OF OFF TOPIC, BUT I LOVE YOUR VIDEO/PICTURE THING Y LOL LOL LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Co-Owner report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Co-Owner report.   Co-Owner report. Empty

Back to top Go down

Co-Owner report.
Page 1 of 1