fakescape 602
Please log in or register!
fakescape 602
Please log in or register!
fakescape 602
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World's Most Popular Rsps

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Vote!Vote!  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to the server FTW SCAPE get client Here! Click here for the server!
DONATE
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Kawasaki invited to spring camp by Seattle
Fix the range and magic attacking? EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:51 pm by xiaojin

» Divinity for Administrator.
Fix the range and magic attacking? EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:05 pm by JT THE SKILL

» if you want to donate
Fix the range and magic attacking? EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:03 pm by JT THE SKILL

» Hello Guys
Fix the range and magic attacking? EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 4:32 am by Rshelp

» Rezilient's Signature
Fix the range and magic attacking? EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:58 pm by andy

» Why Do You Hate Me?:S:(
Fix the range and magic attacking? EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:35 am by dark

» RuneLazarus 317 Server [New]
Fix the range and magic attacking? EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:13 am by Shadow Xyo

» randumness77's staff application
Fix the range and magic attacking? EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 8:15 pm by randumness77

» Oh Okay Lol admin application.
Fix the range and magic attacking? EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:27 pm by oh okay lol

Top posters
Amy (205)
Fix the range and magic attacking? I_vote_lcapFix the range and magic attacking? I_voting_barFix the range and magic attacking? I_vote_rcap 
[Mod] Y (204)
Fix the range and magic attacking? I_vote_lcapFix the range and magic attacking? I_voting_barFix the range and magic attacking? I_vote_rcap 
nate (203)
dark (141)
(Mod) Erin (135)
Toxic (126)
(Mod) Hr2 (113)
Mod Morter13 (78)
(k0-owner) k0withrange (77)
Chief lego22 (71)
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 291 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:51 pm

Fix the range and magic attacking?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
(Mod) Erin

(Mod) Erin

Fix the range and magic attacking? Empty
PostSubject: Fix the range and magic attacking?   Fix the range and magic attacking? EmptyFri May 28, 2010 1:29 am

I know it's alot to code but whenever you have the time can you attempt to fix the ranging and magic attacks? It makes you have to stand next to the monster in order to attack it. Also at some points when you try to pick up something on the ground it you have to be standing on it first and then on some cases it won't let you pick up the item.

Something to consider?? :p
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Fix the range and magic attacking?   Fix the range and magic attacking? EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:43 am

well, its called not being lazy only takes 1 click Razz
Back to top Go down
(Mod) Erin

(Mod) Erin

PostSubject: Re: Fix the range and magic attacking?   Fix the range and magic attacking? EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:53 am

hmm...this is the suggestions forums am i correct? what i put was a simple suggestion. What you posted was wasn't necessary. So thanks for ruining my mood -.-
Back to top Go down
(Mod) Hr2

(Mod) Hr2

PostSubject: Re: Fix the range and magic attacking?   Fix the range and magic attacking? EmptyFri May 28, 2010 10:16 am

and you his only 11s with ranged
Back to top Go down
Mod Gaz

Mod Gaz

PostSubject: Re: Fix the range and magic attacking?   Fix the range and magic attacking? EmptySat May 29, 2010 6:46 am

Yes, you only hit 11s on monsters, wereas with the same gear you can hit 50s in bh Razz would be somthing to consider yes Smile
Back to top Go down
http://Ftw-scape.tk
(k0-owner) k0withrange

PostSubject: Re: Fix the range and magic attacking?   Fix the range and magic attacking? EmptySat May 29, 2010 6:56 am

hmm I agree, it would be ALOT funner if we didnt have to stand next to the monster to kill, which is why most people glitch the attacks now so they dont get damaged..
Back to top Go down
(k0-owner) k0withrange

PostSubject: Re: Fix the range and magic attacking?   Fix the range and magic attacking? EmptySat May 29, 2010 6:56 am

and divine i'm pretty sure amy was just joking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fix the range and magic attacking?   Fix the range and magic attacking? Empty

Back to top Go down

Fix the range and magic attacking?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fakescape 602 :: Official Server :: Suggestions/Feedback-
Jump to: