fakescape 602
Please log in or register!
fakescape 602
Please log in or register!
fakescape 602
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World's Most Popular Rsps

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Vote!Vote!  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to the server FTW SCAPE get client Here! Click here for the server!
DONATE
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Kawasaki invited to spring camp by Seattle
combat guide to make money EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:51 pm by xiaojin

» Divinity for Administrator.
combat guide to make money EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:05 pm by JT THE SKILL

» if you want to donate
combat guide to make money EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:03 pm by JT THE SKILL

» Hello Guys
combat guide to make money EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 4:32 am by Rshelp

» Rezilient's Signature
combat guide to make money EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:58 pm by andy

» Why Do You Hate Me?:S:(
combat guide to make money EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:35 am by dark

» RuneLazarus 317 Server [New]
combat guide to make money EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:13 am by Shadow Xyo

» randumness77's staff application
combat guide to make money EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 8:15 pm by randumness77

» Oh Okay Lol admin application.
combat guide to make money EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:27 pm by oh okay lol

Top posters
Amy (205)
combat guide to make money I_vote_lcapcombat guide to make money I_voting_barcombat guide to make money I_vote_rcap 
[Mod] Y (204)
combat guide to make money I_vote_lcapcombat guide to make money I_voting_barcombat guide to make money I_vote_rcap 
nate (203)
dark (141)
(Mod) Erin (135)
Toxic (126)
(Mod) Hr2 (113)
Mod Morter13 (78)
(k0-owner) k0withrange (77)
Chief lego22 (71)
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 291 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:51 pm

combat guide to make money

Go down 
+3
God
[MOD] Nolan
jeremy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jeremy

combat guide to make money Empty
PostSubject: combat guide to make money   combat guide to make money EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 2:22 pm

i think killing spiritual mages is a great way to make money you can get full arma, and even d claws!!!!!!!! kill zammy spiritual mages

2. way kill kbd my tick is when atking kbd stay close to the teleport to wilderness if he hits high on you telly eat go back down latter and continuekbd drops all sorts of items like bandos armour dfs im pretty shure and even d claws!!!!! and alot more! good luck on drops!
Back to top Go down
[MOD] Nolan

PostSubject: Re: combat guide to make money   combat guide to make money EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 2:40 pm

glory thief i told you bout mages when you where new to the server...
Back to top Go down
God

God

PostSubject: Re: combat guide to make money   combat guide to make money EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 2:42 pm

Hmm, never thought of the second thing. Nice advice.

If you really want money desperately, you can always kill bandos. Occasionally he drops 29m+ as well as different assortments of armours and weapons. Though i think hes glitched at the moment hitting twice the damage than what it displays.
Back to top Go down
dark

PostSubject: Re: combat guide to make money   combat guide to make money EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:49 pm

thanks for the tip
Back to top Go down
(Mod) Erin

(Mod) Erin

PostSubject: Re: combat guide to make money   combat guide to make money EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 12:01 am

the bandos god, general graador actually drops various amounts of money. He also drops bandos armor and the bandos godsword. Not entirely sure but i think he also drops bandos boots. I haven't gotten any boots but a couple people told me that he drops them. The saradomin boss, Commander Zilyana only drops a saradomin platebody and platelegs. the platelegs are glitched so those aren't really worth anything. If you have used a range potion to fix your range then you can also try the armadyl god boss, kree arra. He hits hard and you have to use range to hit him. he drops armadyl armor and the armadyl godsword. you can also try to kill the king black dragon or tormented demon as they both drop some good stuff like dragon claws and dragon fire shields. I haven't tested the corp beast much so as far as i know it only drops bones. idk how to get to the zamorak god boss so idk of he's in the godwars dungeon. Hope this helps a little Smile Feel free to add anything that i missed.
Back to top Go down
jeremy

PostSubject: Re: combat guide to make money   combat guide to make money EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:01 am

ty;) good luck with drops
Back to top Go down
Mr Boring

Mr Boring

PostSubject: Re: combat guide to make money   combat guide to make money EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 2:44 pm

Erin Zamorak Boss is in Gwds But i never fight him xd
Back to top Go down
God

God

PostSubject: Re: combat guide to make money   combat guide to make money EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 2:48 pm

Corp Drops certain dragon things, I've only gotten a dragon spear off of it.
Back to top Go down
Mr Boring

Mr Boring

PostSubject: Re: combat guide to make money   combat guide to make money EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 2:51 pm

And Spirit Shields Razz Btw My Account is Crashed :S
Back to top Go down
(Mod) Erin

(Mod) Erin

PostSubject: Re: combat guide to make money   combat guide to make money EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:06 pm

Like i said just point out anything i may have missed guys :p
Back to top Go down
dark

PostSubject: Re: combat guide to make money   combat guide to make money EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:33 pm

divine you can kill kree arra with magic to =) magic is easier i only take a rune c bow with me and i barrage him
Back to top Go down
(Mod) Erin

(Mod) Erin

PostSubject: Re: combat guide to make money   combat guide to make money EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:11 am

Well that would work also. How do you get to the zamorak boss? i couldn't find the entrance x.x
Back to top Go down
[Mod] Summoning

[Mod] Summoning

PostSubject: Re: combat guide to make money   combat guide to make money EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:20 am

Goodluck Surprised
Back to top Go down
[MOD] Nolan

PostSubject: Re: combat guide to make money   combat guide to make money EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:40 pm

also another easy money maker is just good old fashion pking you can get good drops pking and have fun at the same time
Back to top Go down
(Mod) Erin

(Mod) Erin

PostSubject: Re: combat guide to make money   combat guide to make money EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 1:06 am

Well that works for some people nolan but there are some people like me that fail epically at pking. But either way would work though after awhile when pking your earning potential rate drops after every kill and you get good items less often when it gets low or goes into the negatives.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: combat guide to make money   combat guide to make money Empty

Back to top Go down

combat guide to make money
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fakescape 602 :: Official Server :: Guides-
Jump to: