fakescape 602
Please log in or register!
fakescape 602
Please log in or register!
fakescape 602
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World's Most Popular Rsps

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Vote!Vote!  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to the server FTW SCAPE get client Here! Click here for the server!
Similar topics
    DONATE
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Kawasaki invited to spring camp by Seattle
    more goodbyes EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:51 pm by xiaojin

» Divinity for Administrator.
    more goodbyes EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:05 pm by JT THE SKILL

» if you want to donate
    more goodbyes EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:03 pm by JT THE SKILL

» Hello Guys
    more goodbyes EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 4:32 am by Rshelp

» Rezilient's Signature
    more goodbyes EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:58 pm by andy

» Why Do You Hate Me?:S:(
    more goodbyes EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:35 am by dark

» RuneLazarus 317 Server [New]
    more goodbyes EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:13 am by Shadow Xyo

» randumness77's staff application
    more goodbyes EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 8:15 pm by randumness77

» Oh Okay Lol admin application.
    more goodbyes EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:27 pm by oh okay lol

Top posters
    Amy (205)
    more goodbyes I_vote_lcapmore goodbyes I_voting_barmore goodbyes I_vote_rcap 
    [Mod] Y (204)
    nate (203)
    dark (141)
    (Mod) Erin (135)
    Toxic (126)
    (Mod) Hr2 (113)
    Mod Morter13 (78)
    (k0-owner) k0withrange (77)
    Chief lego22 (71)
    Who is online?
    In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 291 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:51 pm

more goodbyes

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    adamtw11

adamtw11

more goodbyes Empty
    PostSubject: more goodbyes   more goodbyes EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:38 am

nvm sence im such a bad person pplz say im quiting and no ones getting my stuff bye Sad

Last edited by adamtw11 on Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    (Mod) Erin

(Mod) Erin

more goodbyes Empty
    PostSubject: Re: more goodbyes   more goodbyes EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 6:32 pm

You need like 50 posts dude.
    Back to top Go down
    (Mod) Hr2

(Mod) Hr2

more goodbyes Empty
    PostSubject: Re: more goodbyes   more goodbyes EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:10 pm

thats right like 50 :S but goodluck
    Back to top Go down
    [MOD] Nolan

more goodbyes Empty
    PostSubject: Re: more goodbyes   more goodbyes EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:31 pm

that and im pretty sure we caught you autoing agility and then cussed erin and i out so i dont know how affective of an admin you would be Mad
    Back to top Go down
    (Mod) Erin

(Mod) Erin

more goodbyes Empty
    PostSubject: Re: more goodbyes   more goodbyes EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:52 pm

I don't think he'll be effective. He's to impulsive and mean. He'd probably ban someone for just disagreeing with him and said to nicole that he would get her demoted from mod because he knows K0 just because he was saying he was poor and got hacked and after nicole helped him replace what he lost he started making offers to buy stuff with money and spirit shields. Nicole didn't give him those so he just scammed to get stuff.
    Back to top Go down
    adamtw11

adamtw11

more goodbyes Empty
    PostSubject: Re: more goodbyes   more goodbyes EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:55 pm

wow i did say i was poor and no i wouldent ban some one for dissagreing im a clam person if u dont make me mad like she did i think she read the ::yell thing right but tell her im sorry i have to go to bed i have work tomarrow.....
    i sorry but i dident know what to do i have anger probls but she just pissed me off. she helped me at first but then she was all like wtf how u get the divine and 1b coins thats what set me off so im just saying i said "i lost my phat and 100 ags's in a trade!"
    and i was not autoing i dont even know what that mean but i have a finger problm that what even im doing i just keep doing it same at talking. Sad
    im sorry but i i just get mad/sad easy.
    Back to top Go down
    (Mod) Erin

(Mod) Erin

more goodbyes Empty
    PostSubject: Re: more goodbyes   more goodbyes EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:33 am

Well you don't have to leave. Just learn to control your anger/sadness. Don't let people get to you. It's only a game and it's not worth getting worked up about. Sorry you lost your stuff it was probably a bug. It happened in alot of different servers i played. I'm not sure but i think you were auto clicking at the agility course because we were trying to ask you to stop abusing the glitch that allows you to get exp faster by clicking the log and staying on it and you weren't responding and then said "sorry i was asleep". It would be better if you just admitted your fault then lie Adam. Still sad to see another player quit Sad
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

more goodbyes Empty
    PostSubject: Re: more goodbyes   more goodbyes Empty

Back to top Go down

more goodbyes
    Page 1 of 1